Fund Accountant - Glasgow
- Up to £250 per day
- Glasgow, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni Glasgow Ecosse GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 06 juin 18 2018-06-06
My client, a leading Financial Organization, is looking for a Fund Accountant.
The Fund Accounting department is a high profile business area that comprises of a number of different functions responsible for NAV production, monthly fund accounting oversight controls and statutory and financial statements reporting services for internal and external clients in the United Kingdom and globally.
Purpose of the Position:
The purpose of the role is to produce daily NAV prices and deliver non-daily priced information to clients accurately, adhering to agreed deadlines.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
For an agreed population of open ended funds, produce deliverables including, but not limited to:
- To meet client KPI’s and service delivery commitments through:
- Daily Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations,
- Distribution calculations,
- Monthly trustee / control packs,
- Management service charge calculations,
- Performance fee calculation
This role is a 6 month contract for an immediate start and is based in Glasgow.