Agile Software Delivery - Iteration Manager
We have a permanent opportunity within a Software Delivery platform of a large Government Organisation in Glasgow City Centre.
The Iteration Manager's role is responsible for ensuring the an agile delivery team lives by the values and behaviours of agile. You will coach the team and help them perform at their highest level. You will facilitate meetings and work with the Product Owner to make sure the product is well maintained and ready to be worked.
The key responsibilties of the role are Product Delivery, Team Support, Continous Improvement and People Management.
This is a great oppotunity to develop your career and skills within a truly agile environment.
Benefits package include 28 days holiday, plus public holidays, official flexitime so you can build up more days off, and a final salary pension.
We are keen to speak to you if you have the following background within software delivery:
- Sound understanding of the fundamentals of agile iterative development
- Understanding of other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to the team and organization
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the value of commitments to delivery made by a team
- Understanding of an incremental delivery approach and the value of metrics
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown/burnup metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
Previous experience performing the role of Iteration Manager (or similar role such as Scrum Master) for a software development team that was applying Agile principles and practices
Please send your CV ASAP to apply