- Glasgow, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 09 déc. 18
As part of the development team, you will be the main database developer writing the code for the backend operations ensuring that they offer the very best in performance and scalability requirements. This would involve working with the application developers to write the stored procedures for all CRUD operations with a strong emphasis on performance, scalability, security and data integrity. By maintaining strong collaboration with the application developers, the database developer will provide recommendations on table design, data migration options and security.
- Participation in all phases of project life cycle: analysis, design, develop, test, debug, deploy, maintain and update
- Design, implement and maintain database schemas across multiple DBMS versions
- Create complex SQL statements and stored procedures for software development
- Performance database tuning and monitoring
- Design maintenance plans
- Develop data migration scripts
- Application coding with respect to maintaining the data to entity mapping functionality
- Create and maintain database technical documents and best practices
- Conduct research and make recommendations on database products, services, protocols, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Design and develop data exchange between RDBMS (Oracle, Sybase) and Big Data (Cassandra, HBase) platforms
- Provide data management support to users
- Proven work experience as a senior database developer
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Hands on experience with SQL and understanding of Big Data platforms
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co. you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.58+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry but also change the world.
At JP Morgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JP Morgan is an equal opportunities employer.