Site Reliability Engineer
- Glasgow, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 avr. 19
Site Reliability Engineer
Asa JP.Morgan Chase & Co. Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) you will combinesoftware and systems to help us build a world-class engineering function.Working with your team, you'll focus on improving our production applicationsand systems to creatively solve operations problems. Much of our support andsoftware development focuses on optimizing existing systems, buildinginfrastructure and eliminating work through automation.
Ourculture of diversity, intellectual curiosity and problem solving is essentialto our success. We bring people together with a wide variety of backgrounds,experiences and perspectives. We support teamwork, thinking big and takingrisks in a blame-free environment. We promote self-direction to work onrelevant projects, while building an environment that provides the support andmentorship needed to learn and grow. We are excited to see what you will bringto our team.
- Develop, test and debug automated tasks including apps, systems and infrastructure
- Troubleshoot minor incidents and contribute to resolution through post-issue evaluations
- Contribute code to the development of applications or services
- Address failure patterns and incidents in a team setting
- Develop automation tools for efficient, noiseless alerting, toil and technical debt
- Conduct performance tests, document and identify ways to optimize applications
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience in a software engineering discipline
- Proficient in Java ,UNIX and Database SQL
- Understand and contribute to the software delivery lifecycle
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Proficient knowledge of one or more infrastructure components such as networking, cloud services, orchestration tools, containerization, compute and storage systems
- Capable of managing service-level changes to a system or service
- Hands-on experience with cloud deployment, monitoring, and ops analysis tools such as Kubernetes, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Kibana, Splunk, DynaTrace
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
If you're interested in work that makes a difference, then apply today.