- Glasgow, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 nov. 18
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You ' ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You ' ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what ' s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you ' ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
A successful applicant will join an experienced team of technologists working in the spaces of Electronic Signatures and Client Documentation. Electronic Signatures are a replacement for paper and ink and involves transacting directly with the clients online using click-to-sign functionality. The business problem being solved involves reducing both time-to-market and cycle time to legally contract with clients & customers of the firm. Main use case include Account Opening and Credit & Mortgage teams. The services are orchestrated " as a service " and employ wide use of RESTful API, JMS messaging, cloud and micro service development architectures. The team works in a fast, dynamic and proactive fashion to meet continually evolving and challenging business need.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with exposure to Agile Development methodologies.
- A clear and solid understanding of the Agile development processes.
- Excellent interpersonal, network, collaboration and communication skills (written and oral).
- Base understanding of the building blocks of web applications including architectures of the cloud, Application Programming Interfaces (their purposes and uses) and a-synchronous (messaging) patterns.
- Solid understanding of the modern software development processes including DevOps.
- Experience of the Atlassian product suite, including Jira, in the enterprise environment.
- Experience soliciting requirements across large organisations and translating them into clearly defined, low level technical requirements.
- Strong Technical Analysis skills. Including (not limited to) state diagrams, sequence diagrams, flow diagrams, swim lanes, entity modelling etc ..
- A knowledge and understanding of testing, including automated testing (i.e. Cucumber) desirable or Given/When/Then. Specification by Example highly desirable.
- Strong base of core SQL skills
- Experience managing stakeholder across a large enterprise environment at varying levels of the organisation.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals including in different time zones and different countries.
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It ' s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients ' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you ' re not just working at a global financial institution. You ' re an integral part of one of the world ' s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we ' re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you ' re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.