Technical Analyst - Associate - Glasgow
- Glasgow, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni Glasgow Ecosse GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 26 mai 18 2018-05-26
Technical Analyst - Associate - Glasgow
JPMorgan Asset Management Technology is looking to recruit a Technical Analyst for the Client Onboarding program, who will be responsible for end-to-end detailed analysis of related systems and refining requirements that can be written into executable business tests. As part of the Agile team the Technical Analyst will collaborate on requirements gathering, prioritization, estimating, risk assessment, planning, use cases, user stories, functional design, scripting and automated testing.
Your core responsibilities will also include analysis/documentation of systems, data modelling, mocking user interfaces, systems integration mapping and working with the delivery team to ensure clear understanding and liaising with business users and their representatives. Given the cross-functional nature of the Client Onboarding program, you should understand the wider system context which involves applications and teams outside of the core program team.
The team works in an Agile Scrum environment and previous experience of working in an Agile software development environment is highly desirable.
- Work with Global partners, business teams to gather, analyze requirements and assist the team in defining appropriate technology solutions for business scenarios
- Documenting requirements with user stories and process flows or other UML artifacts as necessary
- Guide developers within the team and ensure solutions are consistent and coherent
- Assisting in design sessions with the delivery team as needed
- Identifying potential user interfaces, data modelling, systems integration approaches
- Writing Test Cases
- QA/UAT testing support including supporting the automation of the feature
- Assisting rollouts, tracking adoption and helping with occasional production issues
- Define acceptance criteria using Specifications by Example
- Develop business level tests using Cucumber, Selenium, Protractor or similar tools
- Ability to meet with business, discuss current processes and system usage, determine current systems needs/enhancement requests and capture those in Agile stories format
- Good understanding of database platforms and SQL
- Negotiating positive outcomes with stakeholders
- Experience with developing User interfaces, Process Flows, Use Cases and other SDLC deliverables
- Ability to work with Business users, often remotely to refine user requirements to produce clear and concise technical specifications to send to development teams
- Experience in Automation test development and execution is a plus
- Experience with automation tools i.e. Selenium, Fitnesse, Cucumber, Protractor is a plus
- Experience in User Interface design is a plus using Balsamiq or Axure
- Demonstrated ability to achieve comprehensive test coverage by understanding the appropriate test scope and approach
- Experience in Lean/ Agile software development methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, having positive approach and team player
- Proven application delivery & collaboration track record
- Ability to provide solutions to a tight deadline and customer focus mind-set
- Passion for learning new product domain, tools and techniques
- Ability to work as part of a self-organising team in which you determine your tasks on a daily basis in co-ordination with co-workers
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer
closing date: 8th June 2018