As a Barclays Wealth Client Services Executive you will be part of a dedicated team with an inclusive and knowledge sharing culture. You will be the first point of contact for our customers, creating an exceptional client experience through a wide variety of inbound telephony calls. This is an exciting opportunity for you to develop client relationships and join the Wealth Management Client Services team at a time of growth.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
- Using genuine empathy to create an effortless service on inbound calls and taking responsibility for investigating and resolving client queries effectively
- Engaging with and helping High Net Worth clients via telephone or email communication, ensuring they receive an exceptional experience and service
- Recording client contact accurately on all applicable systems and responding to client requests in a timely and professional manner
- Working pro-actively with Operations and support functions to resolve issues and mitigate errors
- Ensuring clients are aware of all aspects of day-to-day banking, including setting up payments and direct debits/ standing orders, cash transfers and foreign exchange
- Being a financial coach by understanding our clients’ needs and how our products and services can help our clients now and in the future
- Providing support by coaching, training and sharing knowledge with less experienced colleagues
What we’re looking for:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent computer literacy and very competent keyboard skills
- High levels of visual and aural concentration in order to locate and interpret screen based information whilst continuing dialogue with the client
- Proven Customer Service experience with capability to provide an exceptional client experience
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Willingness to embrace a challenge in an evolving and changing environment
- A positive approach with the capability to relate and adapt to a diverse range of personalities
- Excellent judgement and decision making skills to deal with complex client needs and confidence to take ownership of these
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills
Where will you be working?
We’ve been in Scotland for 250 years, and our significance has never been as important as it is today. You can find Tay House nestled in a fantastic central city location, a short walk from both Central and Charing Cross train stations, and not far from Sauchiehall Street and Argyll Street, two of the city’s main shopping hubs. We’re committed to giving everyone the opportunity to thrive at Barclays, investing in our people, communities, and facilities – highlighted by our new state-of-the-art campus opening soon in the city centre.