iOS Lead Developer - Software Engineering
Interested? This is what you will have:
- Lead and coach the development team through the entire software development life cycle. That is from design, implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Develop secure, testable and efficient code for iPhone, iPad Apps and frameworks.
- Adhere to agile principles and work closely and collaboratively with the wider team.
- Ensure code hygiene and documentation is maintained to the highest levels.
- Be passionate in your field and keep up-to-date on emerging technologies, platform advances and APIs.
- Mentor junior developers in core design patterns and architectural principles.
- Must have a proven track record in developing iOS applications with solid understanding of the framework, networking, user interface, API compatibility and best practices.
- Extensive experience of using common frameworks: UIKit (with Storyboards, Size Classes and Autolayout), Core Data.
- Expert in common Cocoa design patterns.
- Practical knowledge of iOS Platform Security: Keychain, Certificate Pinning, Data Protection APIs and Encryption.
- Team Leading or mentoring experience.