As a Bid Pricing Manager you will be: * Using your financial ownership of assigned bids to progress throughout the bid lifecycle * An expert on pricing models * Ensuring effective bid governance for public sector clients as outlined by policy * Active collaboration and partnering with colleagues in finance teams to ensure target margins are appropriate * Support for process improvements in the bid and project management process
Bid Pricing Manager
Do you want to work for a team that makes a difference?
Do you want to work with a company whose world-class prevention of cyber-crime has secured the future of financial services institutions across the UK?
The client requires a Bid pricing Manager to join the team in Guildford to work on public sector projects. You will be reporting to the head of finance, focusing on building excellent relationships and influencing key decisions to improve performance.
"We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours"
As a Bid Pricing Manager you will be:
- Using your financial ownership of assigned bids to progress throughout the bid lifecycle
- An expert on pricing models
- Ensuring effective bid governance process as outlined by policy
- Active collaboration and partnering with colleagues in finance teams to ensure target margins are appropriate
- Support for process improvements in the bid and project management process
In order to be considered for this role the Bid Pricing Manager must already have experience with:
- Qualified Accountant with considerable post qualified experience
- Experience in bidding into UK Government
- Exceptional commercial acumen including an understanding of pricing strategies and cost recovery models
- Understanding of KPI's and how these support the delivery
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-function team and at various seniority levels in the organisation
The business is offering a maximum salary of £70,000. Along with this (dependant on grade), you also get a £6.5K car to cover travel expenses, a 12.5% bonus and a 6% non-contributory Pension.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in then Apply Now!
Role: Bid Pricing Manager
Job type: Perm
Salary: Up to £70,000
Contact: Cara Harkin