Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Front Office Treasury Manager
Location: Guildford, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
As Front Office Treasury Manager, you will have responsibility for all risk management activities relating to cash management, foreign exchange and commodity risk, and ensure the delivery of a high quality front office function to the business. You will also work closely with various areas of the business to support the working capital agenda, reviewing all 3 levers: payables, receivables and inventory management.
- Understanding the nature and extent of financial and operational risks (from a treasury perspective) at each of the business locations.
- Deliver and maintain committed and uncommitted local bank facilities appropriate to meet the short term and long term needs of the business in a priority debt friendly manner. Where cost effective, provide intercompany lending to the local business or access the local debt capital markets.
- Explore and influence the optimal capital structuring arrangements to ensure effective gearing and financing.
- Ensure that standard legal documentation is implemented for currency and commodity hedging (ISDAs).
- Supply Chain Finance expansion: Bank and platform provider discussions.
- Commodity Risk Management including the expansion of commodities within the risk management committee.
- Support Credit Rating Agency discussion and long term debt requirements.
- Manage the key relationships and financial modelling of rating agency key metrics, financial covenants and asset and liability management studies.
- Enhancement of the Treasury Management System with support from Treasury Control.
- Support Treasury Dealer as required for segregation requirements.
- 7 years’+ experience within Front Office Treasury.
- Experience of running a Front Office team preferred, with knowledge of rating agencies, bank relationships, funding and investments, M&A, risk management and cash management.
- Treasury qualification, such as AMCT or MCT, desirable.
- Proven people management experience.
- Strong experience of IFRS financial reporting including accounting for complex derivatives.
- Systems experience of an end-to-end treasury management system and the associated environment.
- Proven knowledge of an ERP system.
- Proven understanding of Back Office treasury systems and processes.