Enterprise Architect - API Strategy sought by leading financial services organisation based in Surrey.
Your key accountabilities
* Work closely with stakeholders to identify and progress API opportunities globally.
* Provide technical consultancy and support to delivery teams and other technology teams when required.
* Hands-on experience of API design and Service patterns, tools and languages.
* Support and direct day to day API operations, build and ecosystem.
* To evangelise and drive the adoption of new patterns and capabilities in API strategy.
* Educate, set direction and support teams during the adoption of APIs and Services. Your skills and experience
* Strong understanding and a passion for API and Micro Service patterns (Security, Architecture, DevOps, Agile).
* Excellent English language and verbal communication skills.
* Experienced at communicating with different types and levels of stakeholders both internal and external.
* Good understanding of cloud-based platforms such as Amazon Web Services.
* Demonstrable all-round technology experience is essential and the ability to convey often complex, abstract technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
* A good understanding of financial markets, products and organisations.
* Excellent and resourceful problem-solving skills, adaptable with a willingness to learn
* Proactive and self-organising.
Please apply within for further details or call on 02073331593
Alex Reeder Harvey Nash Finance & Banking