Training & Competency Manager
- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + car, bonus, pension, other
- Horsley, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Horsley Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Taylor Root
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
Training & Competency (TC) Manager - Global Insurer, Surrey To oversee Training and Competency (TC) requirements, partnering dedicated areas of the business (primarily sales) providing regulatory guidance and support.
This position is an excellent opportunity for somebody to be a part of a new business venture within an already well-established international insurer. This new business unit has been set up to explore new ways to serve growing market needs and broaden distribution. The Training & Competency Officer will support the new sales teams by providing effective regulatory and conduct risk training.
The organisation is one of the leading names in the insurance industry; as well as servicing international markets they have offices up and down the length and breadth of the UK. Globally the firm has an average tenure of nearly 10 years and has won multiple awards within the industry such as those for best places to work, most trustworthy company and most reputable company.
You will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of new distribution channels and propositions as well as the development of the TC requirements and frameworks. This framework will provide oversight of new advisers, providing a clear path to competence that is in line with FCA requirements.
The role will report directly into the Head of Conduct & Assurance, but you will also be working closely with the Head of Growth Initiatives as this new venture takes off.
This is an excellent opportunity for those with the drive and ambition to manage and effect change within a new business unit.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent understanding of the FCA TC requirements and compliance
- Strong awareness of the UK financial conduct regulatory framework
- Strong knowledge of current training practices and models
- Competent knowledge of insurance and group risk protection products
Reasons to Apply
- Exciting new business venture
- Chance to make the role "your own"
- Car/Cash allowance on top of basic
- Onsite gym, subsidised cafeteria with free hot drinks, parking, onsite bike storage
- Dress down policy
The interview process will be 2 stages across which you will meet key stakeholders as well as other business leaders.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.