Mobile DevOps Engineer
As a Barclays Mobile DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for defining and executing CI:CD strategy for Barclays mobile applications. You will be working closely with mobile development team to create a best in class developer experience. This is an ideal challenge for you to showcase your exceptional knowledge.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
This opportunity is location flexible. We will consider requests for locating the role at an alternative Barclays' key UK office from that advertised. What will you be doing?
• Monitor, maintain and extend the existing in-house Mobile CI Infrastructure and related services
• Build and extend our custom tooling to improve developer productivity throughout the mobile teams
• Take responsibility for ensuring that the mobile CI:CD pipelines conform to Barclays standards and controls
• Building tooling to support automated app releases
• Engaging with the development teams to identify common problems and solutions What we're looking for:
• Experience in Jenkins
• iOS Development knowledge - Swift, Xcode build server, iOS SDK
• Working knowledge of Openshift, Docker
• Experience in Core developer tools - git, Bitbucket, JIRA, Sonatype Nexus Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience in Fastlane, Java & Gradle
• Working knowledge of Bash scripting & Obj C Where will you be working?
You will be based in Radbroke, Knutsford. The Barclays Technology Campus just outside Manchester is our tech command centre and a vital strategic powerhouse behind our global operations. The campus is set in a 64 acre self-contained site, in a beautiful green environment and it offers unrivalled facilities for work and for play. We have an onsite gym, as well as outdoor tennis, football and cricket areas, as well as onsite restaurant and coffee shops.