- Leeds, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Link Asset Services
- 16 avr. 19
his Pega Developer (CSSA) role is at the core of what we do as we configure Pega to meet our companies needs and address our business needs for automation of tasks so that we reduce errors, increase compliance and remove repetitive tasks.
A mortgage is the greatest financial commitment most people enter into during their lifetime.
It is our commitment throughout that journey that the client and customer receive a best in class service. We offer a complete servicing solution throughout the life-cycle of a mortgage from loan origination through to administration, redemption, asset management, and where required, collections. Our role is to seek and deliver the best outcome.
Link Group Mortgage Services is part of the global Link Group - a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, we interact with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
We’ve been using Pega as our primary workflow management tool for over 5 years in Link Asset Services (LAS) and we are expanding our development team as we further extent the usage of Pega in all our divisions and globally. Pega is a key tool within LAS and this expand is part of the strategic plan for Pega within the wider Link Group. This Pega Developer (CSSA) role is at the core of what we do as we configure Pega to meet our companies needs and address our business needs for automation of tasks so that we reduce errors, increase compliance and remove repetitive tasks.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering technical solutions on virtual environments using Pega 7, especially within the Pega customer services for financial services framework.
- Demonstrate experience of inbound channel integration including, LiveChat, Telephony, Alexa, Pega Social (Facebook / Twitter, etc.), and IVA.
- Understand the importance of guardrails and subsequently ensure that application compliance scores are maximised.
- Understand application architecture especially the importance of the Pega ECS and frameworks.
- Understand rulesets and ensure that they are maintained in accordance with standards.
- Participate in the development, testing, implementation, and documenting of solutions.
- A passion to mechanise manual business processes and realise efficiency savings
In return for a competitive salary and a rewarding career proposition, we anticipate you bringing:
- 1-2 years or more experience with a Pega CSSA Qualification
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to proactively solve problems and work on own initiative;
- Collaboration skills, and evidence of working well within a team environment;
- Have a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude and be willing to be accountable for and own allocated tasks.
· Demonstrable experience in writing effective technical and business focused reports and specifications
· 3rd level degree in ICT or related area
- Experience of working within the financial sector;
- Intermediate Excel skills.
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…