- Leeds, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Leeds Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 22 mai 18 2018-05-22
Service Manager- Contract
We require a Service Manager to join our newly created Service Management and Controls work stream within our wider HSBC Digital Service Management team. This is an opportunity to play a critical role in supporting all live HSBC Digital services currently in the marketplace. Some of these Digital assets include Mobile Banking Applications, Public Website, ATM's and In-Branch tablets and Digital Media amongst others.
Working within a newly created Service Management and Controls team you will ensure all services and the linked Technology behind these are fit for purpose, governed effectively and continuity of service is ensured for our Retail Banking and Wealth Management customers. As an accomplished IT Service Management professional you will come with a proven track record in product control, risk, governance and audit as well as in identifying mitigation and creating back up plans when required.
You'll be comfortable in "the weeds" and have a high degree of attention to detail and be comfortable with technically complex Digital services running on a variety of systems and platforms - at the same time, we need that rare combination of a strong customer lens, making sure the customer impact is at the head of every decision.
Your key stakeholders outside the Service Management and controls team will sit across HSBC Retail Banking and Wealth Management, HSBC Digital (London and Hong Kong) as well as HSBC's Chief Controls Office - you'll need to be proactive, a strong communicator and delivery focused.
- Lead controls, audit & risk related engagement as a Service Management Controls SME
- Responsible for tracking/reporting and mitigating risks identified, ensuring compliance with the specified controls under Service Management ownership and closing out audit actions in the agreed timelines
- Ensuring that infrastructure components remain in support by working with the ITSOs and ITID and updating EIMS to ensure an up to date central view on the Digital infrastructure
- Tracking high risk PRs to ensure not only that root cause is identified but importantly actioned to prevent re-occurrence
- Reviewing SCOTT so that service resilience tests are completed on time
- Provide reporting capability across the Audit, Risk & Control function
Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrate a knowledge of Agile & DevOps
- ITIL V3 Qualification or significant experience in Service Management ITIL Principles
- Experience of tools such as Confluence & JIRA
- Experience in audit, risk & control management in financial services/Banking industry
- Experience of Service Management
- Ability to drill down to root cause and write/review clearly articulated risk documentation
- Strong decision maker and proactive self-starter
- Proven experience of leading & motivating others to deliver exceptional performance
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven analytical skills & ability to deal with complex & technical data
The base location for this role is working from our First Direct building in Stourton, Leeds. West Yorkshire.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.