Transaction Tax Manager
- Leeds, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Leeds Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 août 18 2018-08-13
Job Title: Transaction Tax Manager, Leeds Location: Leeds Salary Level: Competitive
The Transaction Tax team at EY is unique in having all transaction specialists in one place. The team includes Corporate and Private Equity deal specialists, in addition to Restructuring and Fund/Management structuring specialists.
This provides the team with a natural hedge against market turbulence with focus shifting between areas as the economic cycle develops, which also creates a greater degree of job security. This structure also gives a unique development opportunity as team members have the option of experiencing a wide range of transaction related areas within the same team or specialising in one or more areas. The team prides itself in flexibility of working - whether involving working in several areas or in working from home.
Transaction Tax works with clients of all sizes in all industries, working closely with the incredibly strong network of Transaction Tax teams around the world. In this dynamic and fast-moving environment, individuals apply their skills to a variety of transactions, from acquisitions of small family-owned concerns to high-profile, newsworthy deals.
Your responsibilities as a Tax Manager
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Assist in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Contribute to successfully extracting maximum value for both Ernst & Young and clients from the tax services delivered whilst managing risk appropriately for both client and the firm.
Skills and Experience you'll need as a Tax Manager
- Experienced tax practitioner with reviewing skills and expertise in Transaction Tax
- Client driven and strategically and commercially aware
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- Strong and motivated team player
- Coaching more junior staff
- Any of the following preferred: ATT / ACA / CA / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
- Graduate/Graduate calibre or equivalent work experience