Our client is seeking an Italian Speaking (UK or Italy based) Delegated Authority Auditor with experience undertaking delegated authority audits/reviews to work on a contract basis as part of a growing team
This role is a mix of auditing both Coverholder and Third-Party Administrators (TPAs – Claims).
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning Coverholder / TPA audits.
- Arranging onsite visits or remote audits with the Coverholder / TPA.
- Liaison with Coverholders and TPAs to schedule the date of the audit.
- Perform fieldwork (onsite or remotely), including opening and closing meetings with the Coverholder / TPA.
- Preparation of audit report and appendices following the completed onsite work.
- Carry out audit assignments from planning through to preparation of reports within agreed client SLAs.
- Responding to detailed peer review feedback.
- Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognising the deadline or urgency to be dealt with.
- Familiar with the LMA audit scopes for both Coverholders and TPAs.
- To ensure up to date knowledge of Compliance, Regulatory and other Coverholder / TPA requirements to perform audits along with an understanding of the Lloyd’s minimum standards.
*Please note that all work will be performed remotely where access is not possible due to coronavirus restrictions. Although remote audits are being more common therefore suitability to work ‘agile’ or from home is to be common place.
- Excellent report writing skills and able to present examples by way of redacted reports.
- Italian Speaking
- 5+ years in insurance.
- Experience conducting delegated authority audits with minimal guidance.
- Experience conducting ‘singleton’ and multi binder audits of Coverholders and TPAs.
- Experience managing your own workload within a wider team.
- Experience presenting a professional image to the clients and any third parties/stakeholders.
- Underwriting and claims experience.
- Willing to travel if not based in Italy
- Other language skills a bonus