The M&A Analyst takes part in the execution of transactions from the identification of the opportunity through to closing. They work in close collaboration with the Group Head of M&A, M&A Directors and M&A Managers as well as collaborating closely with other Country and Group Functions.
The M&A Analyst provides day to day analysis and support to fulfil the strategic objectives of Group M&A. Responsibilities include pipeline management, target profiles and analysis, financial and valuation analysis, as well as execution and due diligence support to evaluate and execute potential transactions.
Carry out market reviews in order to identify potential targets across Europe, analyse them, and evaluate them through an M&A perspective.
· Prepare presentations to the Executive Committee and Board of Directors on new acquisition opportunities, supporting the Group M&A team and the regional management teams
· Participate with the support of the various strategic members and M&A in Due Diligence and help coordinate external advisors where appropriate.
· Support the Executive Management team on the M&A process in particular by supporting the interface with potential targets, their shareholders or advisers
· Help the Management prepare negotiation documents, take part in meetings, analyse sales and purchase documents until closure.
· Assist in the conclusion of the transaction, including financial settlements.
· Contribute to the integration of newly acquired companies
· Monitor any post-closing obligation resulting from the acquisition (annual account, earn-outs, post-closing performance, warranties).
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.