We are a Finance Technology provider based in the city of London with the largest trading platform used and trusted by Small to Midsized companies in the UK. Our development team comes from some of the most prestigious hedge funds in the world and have built a systematic research and execution system, the next evolution of this software requires a Data Engineer to piece together our data assets.
Most of our revenue comes from electronic market making or advisory (M&A, IPOs) – we are 75% employee owned and only 25% by external investors.
We are currently in the next evolution of our software and our CTO is looking for a Data Engineer to enhance our trading platform capabilities.
This is a highly visible role within the firm, our Data Engineer will be responsible for:
- Managing complex data processes, pipelines and models
- Build data products and deliver integration of data requirements for a number of software solutions
- Develop and maintain efficient ETL automated data pipelines capable of handling large volumes of data
- Monitor and optimize the performance of data systems
- Experience in Python and C#
- Experience with OLAB databases, SQL, etc
- Experience in CI/CD
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university