- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 juil. 18
112599 Equities Derivatives IT Trade Management Lead # 112599
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
Overview of Business Area or Project
Equities Derivatives IT provides development and support for the Equity Derivatives businesses globally. Main product sets are Structured Notes, OTC Derivatives and Listed Options and functions include trade capture and lifecycle processing across all trading entities and clusters within CS. The Department is responsible for many business applications including GUIs and batch processing. We work extensively with Front Office, Risk Management, Pricing, Trade Mgmt and Quants.
This role is within the Structured Products team and the brief of the department is to work with the users to design the optimum Straight Through Processing and control processes for all products, and to deliver solutions as well as support our legacy systems.
The team is global with significant presents in London, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Team members in London are expected to be business facing and work across a range of technical disciplines.
The software is connected to the pricing, issuance and booking of Structured Products.
This role is to lead the EMEA Trade Capture team in London, India and in Poland.
Leadership and hands-on development and software delivery.
Primary responsibilities for architecting and designing the next generation of industry leading trade capture and lifecycle management tooling and systems for the Equity Derivatives business.
Ensuring coding best practice, discipline and test/deployment automation within the team. Software quality is a priority.
Design and delivery of in-house software solutions, with a focus on high quality systems.
Acting as a trusted advisor to the business becoming SME in the Structured products domain.
Support of user and system issues.
Building an industry leading first class software engineering team to meet the needs of the business.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- She/he will have extensive industry experience of building and leading differentiate software engineering teams.
- You will have a deep understanding of the Equity Derivatives business and specifically the booking and lifecycle management of related derivative products.
- Experienced Java developer on multiple projects.
- Expert practitioner of Test-Driven Development, mocking libraries, agile methodologies and associated tools/technologies.
- Enjoys working closely with the customer and experience in defining and validating user stories.
- Works well in a Front-Office or similar delivery-oriented environment and delivery in a changing fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and good interpersonal relationship skills and strong team player.
- Good degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong understanding and preference for Agile delivery processes, and experience within high performing agile development teams.
- Ability to advise and influence technical peers and business sponsors.
- Problem solving ability. Creative thinking. Analytical mind set.
- Good written communication skills - focus on clear and unambiguous messages.
- Competitive salary
- Advert ends 24th July 2018
For more information visit Technology Careers .