My client is a FX firm with a global presence and a turnover of more than £1 million per month. They offer one of the best in house-built platform that allows their clients to trade a variety of FX products as well as processing mass payments.
This is an opportunity for an individual with a couple of years of experience in FX sales to join a busy FX corporate desk as a 360 dealer. You will be involved with all the aspects of business development, sales, dealing and relationship management.
They offer a salary up to £35,000 + up to 25% of commission and the opportunity to WFH or from their brand-new offices based in the West End.
* Conducting an ongoing research to identify suitable lines of business for FX services.
* Lead sourcing through trade publications, newspapers, conferences, Internet sites etc.
* Identifying decision makers, build relationships, and secure new business opportunities.
* Face to face meetings with prospects.
* Conduct due diligence on prospective clients
* Ensure compliance with AML regulation, and other FCA related requirements.
* Maintain ongoing contact with relevant client personnel.
* Build consultative business relationships with key client employees.
* Respond promptly to service requests.
* Execute trades.
* Maintain the company's margins through effective monitoring of market movements and strong negotiating.
* Input accurate payment instructions.
* Maintenance of a prospect pipeline and prospecting records.
* Deploy the company's management to build multi-level relationships in customer organisations.
* Foreign exchange industry sales or 360 dealing experience.
* Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets in FX.
* Resilient and ambitious sales professional with strong analytical skills.
* Strong relationship building and negotiating skills.
* High level of business awareness- existing knowledge of FX trading is essential.
* Excellent numeracy and sound administrative attitudes.
* Strong written and verbal communication.
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: