ADDITIONAL BUSINESS IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
ADDITIONAL BUSINESS IMPLEMENTATION MANAGERThe Additional Business team sits within the C&IS Client Implementation Practice based in London. The Implementation manager will be responsible for managing Fund Activity events to successful outcome for existing large Fund Manager and Asset Owner clients within EMEA.
The candidate should be able to provide comprehensive and extensive project management support to internal and external stakeholders in defining and executing the implementation of additional business. The candidate should be able to identify and understand the stakeholder's and client's needs and assess the risk, assumptions and constraints. The candidate should also provide excellent client service and build strong, trustworthy relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
The candidate should be confident and flexible to change.
• Co-ordinate Fund Launches and Transitions with new business work streams, Client, External Parties, Relationship Managers and relevant internal business units
• Work in partnership with Northern Trust Client Service teams to stand out as the key point of contact for the internal and external parties for the duration of the project
• Provide meticulous governance to each project; scope the project and critical path with relevant internal and external parties; align resources, create project plans and track key milestones/risks/dependencies
• Chair project meetings and document actions and updates. Ensure work streams take ownership of their tasks
• Actively manage the project progress; review and evolve the plan throughout the implementation ensuring impacts of delays are assessed and highlighted to relevant parties
• Responsible for the communication, leadership and management to effectively exchange accurate and relevant information with stakeholders
• Ensure communication plans are created and followed; regular working groups are scheduled, status reports are shared with relevant parties and Senior Management reporting is completed
• Report and escalate risks and outstanding critical tasks to Senior Management
• Assist in RFPs and Sales presentations to prospective clients
• Conduct Lessons Learned on completion of complex projects when required
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt communication style and messaging to different audiences
• Ability to ask serve as a subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
• Displays an appropriate sense of urgency with the ability to prioritise workload in pressured environments
• Industry and product knowledge; Strong understanding of IOO, Fund Accounting, TA, Custody, Depositary or a subset of thereof
• Experience of client implementation and on boarding would be advantageous
• Excellent organisational and analytical skills; excellent leadership and communication skills required
• Requires a college or university degree and/or relevant work experience
• Demonstrates excellent experience in change initiatives covering areas such as operations, IT and Product development
• Previous experience of fund launches would be advantageous
• Knowledge in developing standards and best practices
• Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Applications
• Client Service
• Analytical Thinking
• Concern for Quality
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of December 31, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
• $10.1 trillion in assets under custody/administration
• $7.6 trillion in assets under custody
• $1.1 trillion in assets under management
• $132 billion in banking assets