This role will provide credit risk management for all financial institutions and sovereigns in EMEA.
- Counterparty/transaction approval in compliance with the risk appetite frameworks and global Credit policies
- Monitoring counterparties’ exposure and relevant market trends
- Review and approve counterparty credit risk exposure and limits in accordance with delegated authority.
- Work closely with front office business divisions including Sales, Trading & Structuring.
- Support the re-structuring or amendment of transactions, if necessary, to comply with risk appetite.
- Identify early remedial action on deteriorating credits, working jointly with Recovery Management to manage problem credits and workout situations.
- Review and approve qualitative, quantitative and financial analysis carried out by the off-shore CRM analyst teams to determine internal credit ratings and identify credit risks at both the group and individual counterparty level.
- Financial institution or Corporate credit risk experience
- Experience in credit risk and trade approval
- 3-5 years in a leading bank