AVP - IT Consulting & Strategy
- Reporting to Global head PE channel, the role will have primary responsibility for engaging with deal partners, understanding and leading IT assesments in prospect acquisition targets.
- The assesment will enable getting a point of view on business case driven cost optimisation as also enable driving service transormation.
- The person should have a good experience and subject matter expertise in working across technology stacks as also experience in having done consulting /assesments. The person should be very conversant with all areas of IT (applications, infrastructure, cloud etc) and have a good understanding of how digital , AI , machine learning etc can help transform client’s IT and business environments. The person should be able to understand how application and infrastructure support deals are structured for clients as also how Digital technologies can drive transformations.
- He/she will bring 10-15 years of consulting experience preferably a large part with a “top Tier IT services/ consulting”. The person should have the ability to articulate complex technical and financial themes into a good framework,Is very important for the person to have an executive presence and strong commercial acumen.
- Ideally the person should have previous experience in working with PE firms, M&A sitiuations and Management consulting firm.