AVP Financial Reporting - Interim & Perm
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- B&FS Finance
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
City based bank are currently recruiting for an AVP within financial reporting. Good opportunity for those in any of the following areas looking for a reputable brand; product control, legal entity control, financial reporting/control or external audit (banking audit experience)
City based Corporate and Investment Bank are currently recruiting for an AVP to work in their divisional reporting team.
- Ensuring accuracy, integrity and timely submission of all IFRS pack reporting using UK general ledgers as source.
- Work with the Systems team in developing standard rules, related processes and controls across the Bank (including IAS 21).
- Establishment and implementation of a standardised reporting management policy across the UK general ledger for all FM products
- Preparation of quarterly CFO/CEO review pack with comments on major movements on all balance sheet and P/L lines
- Developing and implementing new procedures to enhance the reporting process as necessary including monthly balance sheet movement analysis
- Challenging current practices and procedures
- Liaison with GFD regarding queries from packs submitted and technical accounting issues
- Identification of weaknesses in current processes and developing and implementing effective solutions
- Supervision of report preparation team at
- Review and approval of late journals passed by Product Control
- Developing and implementing new procedures to enhance the reporting process as necessary. Work with the Balance Sheet Substantiation Team to ensure successful implementation of the next phase of the Reconciliation and Substantiation framework, in accordance with project timelines.
- Implement and enhance the review around disclosures for the UK IFRS pack.
- Substantiation sign off for Country Finance owned accounts in the banks financial control system (FCS).