Selby Jennings is working on behalf of a market leading, Global Digital Solutions Provider looking to expand their growing team based in London. The company is looking to expand coming off of 10% growth in 2021. Product focus: * Open Banking Solutions * Audit Confirmation Platform * Tax and Accounting Services
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Drive existing network growth in the DACH region, achieving pipeline and sales targets
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to add banks, custodians, and fund administrators onto the technology platform.
- Focus on growing the existing account, including upselling and cross selling.
- Identify and set up meetings with prospective key decision makers across the territory.
- Attend client meetings, trade shows, user groups, and key conferences to network, build new contacts and drive growth.
- Provide market feedback to the product team that enhances the current offering.
- This position requires approximately 10% domestic travel to ensure a smooth onboarding of clients.
Requirements of the Account Manager:
- Demonstrable experience of managing relationships within existing accounts.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Exceptional presenting skills at the C-Suite/senior level and ability to develop relationships with senior stakeholders in global organisations.
- B2B sales experience, preferably within financial services or audit.
- Experience of selling in a complex sales cycle.
- Fluent in English and German