Account Manager - Private Company Solutions
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 05 déc. 17 2017-12-05
Ipreo’s Private Company Solutions division is looking for an Account Manager who will be primarily responsible for supporting clients and managing the key relationships throughout the lifecycle of the client’s use of PCS products.
Imagine a job where you…
- Work directly with senior managers on a regular basis
- Have a meaningful impact on the mission-critical products and services that clients rely on every single day
- Collaborate with colleagues across business lines and regions
At Ipreo, this is true for EVERY MEMBER of our global organization! Our technology solutions and analytical insights are relied upon by every major investment bank and thousands of corporations around the world.
About Ipreo, Private Company Solutions:
Ipreo’s Private Company Solutions (PCS) division empowers privately-held companies to more effectively manage the increasing demands that come with being private. Whether raising capital, reporting to investors and/or board members, or managing complex cap tables, Ipreo’s Private Company Solutions is the go-to choice for private companies.
What’s in it for you:
Ipreo’s Private Company Solutions division is looking for an Account Manager who will be primarily responsible for supporting clients and managing the key relationships throughout the lifecycle of the client’s use of PCS products. This includes working closely with clients starting with implementation onto the platform through subsequent renewal periods, ensuring that clients are seeing a return on their investment and become deeply engaged, strategic partners. Additionally, account managers occasionally operate in a sales support role where deep product knowledge is required across Ipreo’s Private Company Solutions offerings.
The right candidate is a natural at building strong relationships and gaining credibility as a trusted advisor. They are thoughtful and engage in getting to know and understand their client’s business, strategic goals and how they define success with our solutions. They are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and assist in rollout efforts (training, advice, application for new use cases, etc.) and are not shy about guiding clients who need our help.
What you’ll work on:
- Master the existing suite of PCS products, understand the future roadmap, and develop a vision of the PCS division and corporate plan
- Serve as the main point of contact when on-boarding new clients that use PCS products and ensure set up or product migration goes smoothly
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, while owning service commitments with assigned clients
- Identify key stakeholders and build relationships with influencers and the core team interacting with our solutions
- Monitor all client inbound requests via our case management system to address deals and support requests in a timely manner, in coordination with the global support team (US, EMEA and APAC)
- Trouble-shoot client and/or product issues to pinpoint root cause and remediation steps
- Proactively identify and take measures to mitigate risk to ensure clients are prepared and satisfied to continue their partnership with Ipreo
- Provide clients with training to ensure optimum usage across the organization
- Proactively suggest improvements to existing processes and think creatively to promote new ideas that will benefit the team and our overall efforts
- Liaise with the product and commercial teams to communicate client feedback and understand the latest solution developments
What we look for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong customer service orientation
- Financial Industry knowledge and experience preferred
- Results driven, detail-oriented, and a motivated self-starter
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Superior analytical & independent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and manage deadlines
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel