Account Manager (French Speaker)
Fitch Solutions is an industry-leading provider of credit, debt market, and macro intelligence solutions, and the primary distributor of Fitch Ratings content. Today, 90% of the world's leading banks and financial institutions, as well as multinational companies, government agencies, and consulting firms based across the globe depend on Fitch content to inform their business decisions.
Fitch Solutions is part of Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is wholly-owned by Hearst. Title: Account Manager (French Speaker) Location: London, UK Department Overview:
Fitch Solutions, a division of the Fitch Group, is the distribution channel for Fitch Ratings products, and focuses on the development of fixed-income products and services and bringing to market a wide range of data, analytical tools and related services. Responsibilities:
In this high-profile sales role, you will be part of the Western Europe Account Management team, this role will be based in London and you will be responsible for the management of the commercial relationship with clients and for leading the sales effort for Fitch Solutions with French-speaking Financial Institutions.
You will be responsible for selling a suite of products and services that includes:
- Credit Research
- Ratings data services
- Fundamental Data
- Country Risk & Industry Research
This is a direct sales, target based performance position offering base salary and commission. You will be expected to set and drive the account strategy to increase revenue for your book of business (which may change from time to time).
Utilising your network of financial institution contacts across the region, y ou will be responsible for growing the Fitch Solutions business by pitching and negotiating effectively at different levels of seniority. Qualifications and experience:
- It is essential that you have experience of sales/ account management/ business development experience within the fixed income and risk management arena.
- You will come with a good knowledge of the French market with a proven track record in growing revenue streams, achieving goals consistently.
- You must have an understanding of rating agencies environment and also of risk management requirements in strategic decision making, risk identification, risk quantification / quantitative modelling processes.
- Demonstrate team work, co-ordinating with team members, customer success and sales support teams across your territory.
- You must be self-motivated, able to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance.
- Ability to form clear account plans to grow your book of business.
- Given the nature of this position, we are seeking an articulate, personable and energetic self-starter.
- It is essential that you have excellent communication skills, fluency in both written and verbal forms of English and French is essential, other languages will be an advantage
- Travel will be required in this role.