Account Support Associate - Banking and Capital Markets
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
Job Title: Account Support Associate - Banking and Capital Markets Location: London Salary Level: Competitive
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the FSO Assurance team at EY, playing a key role in the smooth running of the audits of large and complex global clients.
Working as a valued member of FSO Assurance, you will interface regularly with EY engagement team members and external client personnel at all levels of seniorities. We're looking for someone like you who has the autonomy to become a trusted member of the team and will be expected to make independent decisions, exercise sound judgment and discretion and own the entire process, coordinating with geographically dispersed stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities
You'll spend most of your time dedicated to engagement administration and non-technical project coordination related activities. You will provide day to day support to client teams, their activities and service delivery of audit engagement, including both finance analysis & general administration. Furthermore, the teams will look to you to provide support in ensuring that matters such as the budget, invoicing and supporting analysis for fee negotiations are prepared accurately, and on a timely basis.
Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrating a keen desire to learn in understanding project management, assisting with budget setting analysis, challenge work in progress, summarise costs against budget and highlight overruns to the account team members
- Prepare supporting analysis for fee billings and assist with monitoring of credit collection
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients, dealing with non-technical account coordination queries and proactively building relationships throughout the period of the audit
- Work closely with the GDS (Global Delivery Service) in delegating routine admin tasks - supervise and monitor the work of the GDS function maintaining overall responsibility for task completion
- Prepare and distribute material for meetings, facilitate discussion, distribute minutes and follow up on action
- Communicating relevant client information to account teams and ensuring client care surveys are distributed as appropriate and the actions required are properly communicated to the account teams
To qualify for the role you must have
- A keen desire to learn, preferably with experience in a professional services environment
- Numeracy skills and the ability to learn and understand calculation of financial measures
- Ability to plan & manage own workload with minimal direction and complete projects on an accurate and timely basis
- Strong communication skills, specifically questioning, listening and writing
- High level of competency in MS Office, in particular use of MS Excel
- Strong customer service focus and ability to anticipate team / client requirements
- Strong analytical and attention to detail skills
Ideally, you'll also have;
- Experience of tracking actual costs against budget on a project and an understanding of financial measures
- Experience of reporting directly to senior stakeholders on a project
- Be educated to 'A' Levels standard and/or further education qualification e.g. HND/degree qualified - preferred although not essential
What we look for
You will be an energetic and hands on self-starter who is passionate about the opportunity to work for a large global business. You will need willingness to learn new systems and processes but be able to challenge and improve processes where appropriate. We need you to be adaptable and able to interact effectively with all levels from Senior Partners to First Year trainees, as well as senior stakeholders at our clients.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.