Accountant (6 month FTC)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Cantor Fitzgerald.
- 14 juin 18 2018-06-14
Cantor Fitzgerald our looking for an Accountant on a 6 month contract (FTC), Main purpose of the Role: To ensure the integrity of the P&L and Balance Sheet across the Cantor UK entities. Developing and maintaining the relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Reconciling and reviewing accounts on a monthly basis;
Main purpose of the Role:
- To ensure the integrity of the P&L and Balance Sheet across the Cantor UK entities via:
- Developing and maintaining the relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Reconciling and reviewing accounts on a monthly basis;
- Ensuring prepayments and accruals are done monthly and schedules are kept up to date
- Supporting product control function
- Responsible for balance sheet substantiation and account reconciliation
- Ensuring the P&L allocations for all Costs are correct
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Reporting for US disclosures
- Comply with all Sarbanes Oxley Controls
- Liaising extensively with internal clients
- Promote an environment for change
- Support Entity Controller on ad-hoc reporting issues
Skills / Competencies required:
- Relationship building skills – develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Professional presentation skills – written & oral.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, organise and prioritise.
- Strong financial accounting experience
- Good planning, communication and follow up skills required.
- Oracle Financials
- Hyperion Essbase
- Exemplary MS Excel
- MS Word and Powerpoint
- Adobe Acrobat
- Self starter unafraid to ask questions and seek answers
- Willing to take ownership, work without close supervision, while also being a team player.
- Able to use judgement to implement changes to improve processes.
- Proactive and adaptable, able to work well under pressure.
- Part - Qualified accountant with at least 2-3 years experience