Accounts & Tax Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 15 juin 18 2018-06-15
**Accounts and Tax Manager - International Banking Firm - £60,000 - £65,000** My client is an International Banking firm, looking for an individual to transition into their London office, with the following: - Professional Accountancy or Taxation Qualification - Relevant experience in finance function of Banking industry - Knowledge of UK Tax system - Corporation Tax experience - Management of Staff
An International Banking client of ours is looking for an Accounts and Tax Manager to transition into their London office. The Tax Manager will establish the provision of management reporting within the requirements of the Bank’s policy, compilation of regulatory and tax returns to UK authorities within the terms of the Banking Act, Financial Services and Markets Act, management of departmental staff and maintenance of financial control.
- Compilation of quarterly corporation tax estimates, assessment of tax payable on account, and compilation and submission to HMRC of annual corporation Tax return.
- Representation of the Banking Tax group at meetings with the HMRC.
- Management of all business taxes, including VAT returns.
- Maintenance of internal finance control
- Compilation of BoE returns, FCA returns and other regulatory returns.
To be considered for the role you should demonstrate a professional accountancy or tax qualification with experience within the financial services and banking industry. Additionally, the Tax Manager will demonstrate a strong understanding of financial instruments and relevant accounting requirements in the UK, whilst also illustrating awareness of tax legislation and application to corporation tax and VAT situations, with maintenance of relevant current knowledge.