FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Actuarial Analyst - Risk
My client are a leading insurer and require a highly quantitative risk actuarial analyst to join the best in class risk function
My client, an international insurer, is recruiting a Risk Analyst to provide support to the company`s risk department. This person will be responsible for the production, analysis and reporting of the quantitative elements of risk management. This role will involve working with colleagues across all company departments. The position will report to the Risk Actuary. French speaker would be an advantage.
This Risk Analyst is responsible for the quantitative elements within the risk department. This includes actuarial modelling, technical analysis, internal and external reporting and an active role in the company`s Solvency II program.
* Keep up-to-date with all Solvency II developments, including all internal and external communications. Implementing any new guidance changes, particularly in respect of any Pillar 1 changes.
* Liaising with all business units involved in the production of the quarterly Solvency Closing process. This includes detailed analysis of the Market Value Balance Sheet and Risk Capital Model results.
* Assist in the production of Risk Capital figures under the Standard Formula with and without USPs. This includes responsibility for meeting Group reporting timelines and the co-ordination of data feeds for the model from relevant business units.
* Produce and analyse the risk QRTs and support other Pillar III reporting e.g. SFCR, RSR etc.
* Degree in Actuarial Mathematics or Mathematics essential.
* 3+ years` experience working in either a General or Life insurance role.
* Candidates should have strong Solvency II knowledge, in particular Pillar 1 experience.
* Actuarial modelling skills.
* Excellent problem solving, judgment and analytical abilities.
* Understanding of business and financial implications of technical analysis.
* Have a strong professional presence, interacting effectively with management teams.
* Languages required: English. French speaker would be an advantage.
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick
- 15 déc. 17