Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Us
Eastdil Secured has participated in every real estate cycle since 1967, attaining over 40 years of real estate investment banking knowledge and experience. On average, our senior partners have tenure in excess of 15 years at the firm and over 20 years of experience in the industry, supported by a multitude of seasoned transaction professionals situated throughout the United States. In 2007, we opened a London office to cover the European and Middle Eastern markets and enhance our ability to identify, access, and target new international investors and capital sources. Responsibilities:
The primary areas of responsibility for the role are as follows:
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, on-site & off-site meetings and conference calls;
- Arrange business travel/accommodations;
- Process all employee expense reports and track reimbursements electronically;
- Printing, binding and managing presentation materials for the office, data entry
- Assisting EA's and Office Manager with adhoc projects
- Covering reception during busy periods and receptionist holiday/sick
- Assisting reception with client meetings, ensuring rooms are prepared for meetings, cleared after meetings and making refreshments for client meetings
- Answer phones as needed and take messages in a professional and cordial manner as needed.
- Enter and update business cards on in-house ESP system as well as Outlook.
Market Skills and Certifications Requirements
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Good Admin/Team Assistant experience;
- Professional demeanor and presentation;
- Excellent verbal, written and follow-up communication skills;
- Strong sense of urgency, detail oriented and ability to handle confidential information;
- Organized with ability to effectively prioritize tasks;
- Flexible, team player, ability to work overtime when necessary;
- Ability to work effectively in fast paced environment, under time constraints and meeting multiple deadlines.
- Desire to function in a project and team-oriented atmosphere.
- Language proficiency in addition to English; particularly French and/or German; is preferred but not required.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.