Administrative Assistant - 6 month contractThe role:
As our Administrative Assistant, you will help the IT Operations team with reporting, data admin and data quality throughout everything we do.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assist the team in producing financial reports for senior stakeholders
- Help us to maintain high quality data throughout our systems
- Create and manage purchase orders for our vendor network
- Review and develop the current and prospective supplier base to improve competitiveness and performance.
- Support the PO process, including challenging customers where lack of procurement involvement produces sub-optimal results.
You have a passion for technology
- Have demonstrable experience within Software/Technology
- Be able to use spend data, and use procurement tools.
- Have strong organisational skills
- You like to roll your sleeves up and get stuff done.
- Flexible working hours.
- Exceptionally diverse/multinational team.
- Relaxed, creative environment.
- Stunning office.
WHERE? This position requires you to work from our offices in Central London. However we do offer flexible working hours and have a work-from-home policy.
WHAT NEXT? Send a brief cover letter and a CV
You must have the right to work in the UK!
Octopus is a fast-growing company with more than 650 employees. Since we launched in 2000, we've established market leading positions across financial services, healthcare and energy.
The Octopus Group incorporates Octopus Energy, Octopus Healthcare, Octopus Investments, Octopus Property, Octopus Ventures and Octopus Labs. Octopus Labs is the fintech innovation unit of the Octopus Group. We fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build financial products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to-use.
Random acts of kindness make the workplace a better place. So, go out of your way to be helpful, and give people reasons to smile.
Life is complicated enough. Don't make it harder for yourself, or for others. Sometimes the simplest approach works wonders.
Every great business started with a flash of inspiration. If you've got a great idea, don't keep it to yourself.
At Octopus, we recognise the importance of embracing diversity in order to create a high performance culture.