Administrative Assistant III
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
Administrative Assistant III
Corporate Title: Non Officer
Line of Business: Global Corporate and Investment Banking (GCIB)
Here in our London office we are looking for a dedicated Administrative Assistant III to join our team (GCIB), supporting a Managing Director and the wider team.
This is an opportunity to apply your administrative experience and skills in a fast paced, dynamic and successful business. You will work alongside other support professionals, where team work builds a challenging and fun learning environment. In this role, a hard-working approach, positive attitude and self-starting nature will be rewarded with growing responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of the team. We respect the diverse nature of people and ideas, seeking to learn from each employee and to invest in the associate further development.
Global Corporate & Investment Banking (GCIB) provides large U.S. and global corporations and financial institutions with merger and acquisition advice, lending, risk management, treasury and liquidity, and payments management. GCIB also works in close coordination with our Global Markets product specialists to provide clients with innovative equity and debt capital raising and financing solutions.
What will your main responsibilities involve?
- Professionally handling calls
- Arranging complex domestic and international travel in high volumes
- Handling expenses using the internal expense management system (Concur)
- Regularly interacting with senior colleagues, external clients
- Handling sensitive and confidential material
- Extensive diary management - scheduling meetings and establishing priorities to ensure smooth and efficient running of daily schedules
- Organising/coordinating team/client dinners/events - internal and client liaison to establish suitable meeting time and place
- Operating a CISCO phone, and ensuring full phone coverage for the team
- Administration of expenses for members of the team
- Smartform submission for Event / Travel approval
- Performing a number of administrative functions: scanning, printing, submitting technology/facilities requests
What skills and qualifications will you ideally possess?
- Experience within a large firm (banking not essential, but within a large organisation is helpful)
- Excellent computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You can handle multiple tasks combined with excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable ability to work with staff and clients
- Solid planning and problem solving skills
- Dedication to quality standards with intelligence and creativity
- Individual motivation to excel in a high-energy environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Dedicated style with the aim to work independently and as a great teammate
- Capable to work efficiently in a dynamic environment
- Calm, diplomatic, approach at all times and at all levels
- Ability to process tasks quickly and effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Flexible approach to overtime and out of hours working patterns
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.