- Competitive Package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Napier Park Global Capital
- 31 mai 18 2018-05-31
To be a successful candidate you need to have strong analytical skills and high attention to detail and a strong willingness to learn. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has a couple of years of experience in the financial sector, but can look at stand-out recent graduates who are at the early stages of their career and would like to gain experience of working in the Asset Management industry. Someone who is comfortable and experienced in using MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word is also desirable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lending support to the middle/back office and investor relations team
- Understanding of all operational processes and ability to cover daily operations role
- Provide support for regulatory reporting
- Data gathering and analysis to help on ad-hoc projects as required by team members
- Quantitative analysis to help run data management processes and assist in the implementation of a new technology platform
- Maintaining and updating investor reports and documents (e.g. presentations, monthly newsletters,)
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Strong academics, degree in finance or equivalent experience preferred
- Solid analytical and research skills
- A genuine interest in asset management
- Advanced proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong written and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good team-working and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual curiosity and knowledge of current trends
- Any experience in the financial services industry would be beneficial but not mandatory
Napier Park Global Capital is an independent alternative asset management firm that manages approximately USD 10 billion as of January 1, 2018. The firm offers a diversified product mix including credit funds, bespoke client solutions, private investments, CLOs and structured credit. Napier Park Global Capital has offices in New York, London and Switzerland employing 88 experienced professionals.
Napier Park Global Capital Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to an individual’s race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, age, genetic information, or disability status.
We’re trusted by many of the world’s largest institutional investors, pension funds, insurance companies, endowments/foundations and sovereign wealth funds, who rely on us to provide them with access to investing in areas which we specialise in both in the US and in Europe.
Founded in 2013, having previously spun-out from the alternatives investment arm of Citigroup, the teams have been working together for many years and have successfully established a partnership culture built on personal excellence and a collaborative approach to growing and managing our client relationships and firm.