IB Analysts and Associates provide a critical and fully involved mid-level contribution to the Investment Banking team supporting senior colleagues in the execution of M&A, ECM and DCM transactions. Analysts and Associates report to Relevant Directors in their capacity as transaction leaders and are mainly responsible for the execution of client mandates with relevant technical skills and assisting senior team members in transaction origination.
VTB Capital’s goal is to be international Emerging Market Investment Banking powerhouse. The firm believes it is a natural choice for Investment banking and asset management products for the leading Russian and CIS corporates in its home market. A choice we consider that our clients around the world make routinely and with confidence. Specifically with regard to our reputation for confidential cross border transactions where we support our client base with a full suite of Corporate, Commercial and Advisory solutions.
Our goal is to exceed client expectations by providing first class financial services expertise from seasoned professionals with considerable experience in the Industry globally. To create value for the benefit of our clients and for economic and progressive social progress societally.
Role and Principal Responsibilities
- Day-to-day deal execution and project management on transactions;
- Complex financial analysis, valuation and modelling;
- Preparation of presentation materials as well as marketing documentation;
- Supervision and mentorship of junior team members ;
- Communication with the clients on various matters related to the execution of transactions
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university and preferably with a further Graduate degree
- Work experience in investment banking or private equity or leading strategy consultancy or Government Ministry or within a Corporate
- Excellent knowledge of economics, and relevant corporate finance disciplines set and familiar with accounting and financial theory
- Strong modelling and technical skills
- Superior knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Fluent English; Fluent Russian and potentially an additional foreign language is an advantage
- Highly motivated, ambitious and intellectually curious; enthusiastic team player; results-focused achiever, responsible and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think and work independently and creatively
Closing date for applications is 23 March 2020