Analyst - Expert Network
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Angove Partners
- 06 août 18 2018-08-06
A top-tier leader in global knowledge is looking to hire an analyst familiar with finance and financial strategies into one of their research departments.
Our client is a prestigious expert network firm that consults with hedge funds, private equity, and strategy consultants to provide them with the knowledge necessary to assess their investment opportunities.
They are currently looking to hire an analyst for one of their research departments based in London. This department connects investors to distinguished industry experts through a conference call format in order to discuss relevant topics of interest.
Key responsibilities include:
- Researching conference call ideas;
- Strengthening relationships between investors prior to and after conference calls;
- Preparing and presenting in advance of the conference call detailed market analysis and questions that address investors' interests;
- Working with the Sales team to ensure that the conference call format is being effectively sold; and
- Liaising with internal industry experts to ensure the quality of research provided to investors.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with finance and financial strategies — particularly as it relates to private equity and credit. He or she will also possess an entrepreneurial attitude. Additionally, they will have:
- An interest in business analysis and equities;
- Experience researching and summarising the investment potential of a company; and
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
Fluency in French, German, Italian, or another European language is desired but not essential.
The candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of employment.