Analyst - Leveraged Finance and Portfolio Management
- Competitive + bonus + benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 05 sept. 17
My Client who is a leading Investment Bank is looking for an Analyst with 1-3 years experience to join it's Leveraged Finance and Portfolio Management to team.
- To support Leveraged Finance business in arranging transactions for Private Equity and corporate clients, and pro-actively manage the division’s loan portfolio.
- Provide day to day control/support for new co-arranging LBO deals.
- Assist in all aspects of the deal, including modelling, credit/ legal analysis, presentations to relevant committees and deal administration.
- Progressively manage the deal process, from both internal and external perspectives.
- Actively manage own portfolio of mainly Corporate Crossover deals (and from time to time Agency and Non-Agency LBO deals, as required), liaising with clients and other banks as appropriate.
- Develop/strengthen relationships with key portfolio clients. Identify cross selling and refinancing opportunities and introduce relevant departments.
- Assist an industry coverage team with the aim of pooling specific sector information / knowledge globally.
- Credit application preparation
- Modelling and sensitivity analysis
- Preparation of waiver requests and ongoing deal monitoring
- Client relationship development / cross selling
- Liaison with clients, other Agent Banks and Syndicate Banks.