Main Purpose of the role
Recognising the ongoing Regulatory and potential Internal Change agenda, The understanding of any Client relationship impact and the subsequent Outreach and Transition management is a fundamental business consideration. At all times, ensuring all relationships are clear on the change, the potential impact and steps the organisation is taking to ensure a positive and efficient client experience.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Assist and support with assigned client outreach and transition initiatives in line with the organisation’s strategic roadmap
• Drive and support governance of assigned projects
• Support building MI packs with necessary skills of manipulating information to suit audience
• Continued improvement to the client outreach approach, driving increased efficiency and positive client experience
• Status reporting across multiple business lines and functions within the organisation
• Identification of key dependencies, stakeholder engagement through to resolution
Skills and Experience
Functional / Technical Competencies:
• Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage project in parallel
• Experienced in working with Front Office stakeholders in order to elicit requirements, offer solutions and deliver change to satisfy regulatory and business demands
• Broad knowledge of investment and corporate banking products and services and how they impact or support clients across sectors / regions
• Knowledge of regulatory landscape including IBOR, PSD2, UMR, MIFID, EMIR, CSDR, SFTR
• Experience/knowledge in project management methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall
• Microsoft Office suite including strong Excel skills
• Good presentation skills using Microsoft Powerpoint to present MI decks to senior stakeholders
• One or more of the following is essential:
o 2 - 3 years + in Front Office (1LoD) management environment
o 2 - 3 years + Project management experience with a proven track record of delivery
Education / Qualifications
• Degree level education in relevant subject (e.g. finance, maths, physics etc.) (Beneficial)
• Other beneficial qualifications (e.g. MBA, CFA, etc.) (Beneficial)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
• A proactive, motivated approach.
• The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
• Strong decision making skills, with the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
• A structured and logical approach, also demonstrating creativity and innovation in solution forming
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to foster strong relationships and manage senior stakeholders
• The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment
• Strong numerical skills
• Strong teamwork skills and enjoys working within a collaborative culture
MUFG is committed to embracing diversity and building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions count. We support the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment, and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy and maternity, race, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnership.
We make our recruitment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our commitment to identifying the right skills for the right role and our obligations under the law.
We are open to considering flexible working requests in line with organisational requirements.