Intriva Capital is a Special Situations fund focused on investing in opportunities throughout Western Europe. They are now looking for an Associate to join their growing investment team.
The team are looking for dynamic and driven candidates with experience in Investment Banking, structured finance or restructuring advisory to move over to the buy-side. The selected candidate will be trained to invest in stressed, distressed and special situations opportunities, with a focus on Real Estate and Financial Institutions, across the capital structure. The role will include ongoing training and development and will involve significant exposure to all aspects of the business.
- Two to four years’ experience in investment banking, structured finance or restructuring
- Significant financial modelling experience with strong analytical and research skills
- Fluency across multiple European languages is advantageous
- Strong academic record
- Down to earth style and comfortable communicating and working with senior management from portfolio companies of various sizes and geographies
- Proactive, self-starter comfortable with increasing responsibilities while working and contributing to small deal teams
To initiate a confidential conversation, please send your CV through the portal.