Analyst / Corporate debt Structurer
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DELFF Management
- 27 oct. 17 2017-10-27
DELFF Management Ltd has a unique opportunity for Analyst / Corporate debt Structurer. Our Company is a London based Asset Manager registered and regulated by the FCA. We focus on the Fixed Income environment with two main strategies: - European High Yield Corporate Debt and, - European Leveraged Finance Markets. The company is partly owned by La Française AM, one of the largest Fund management company in France with €60+ Billion in AuM. We are looking for an enthusiastic, tenacious and highly motivated individual with a positive approach who enjoys working both autonomously and within an entrepreneurial environment.
The right candidate will have:
- 2-3 year previous work experience as a credit risk analyst or a debt structurer in another credit fund or the Leveraged Finance group of a bank,
- structured corporate credit transactions and,
- expertise in the high yield and leveraged loan products.
Additionally, fluency in English is essential and French would be a benefit but not essential.
The successful individual will:
Analyse credit & sectors
- monitor the credit quality of debt issuers: collect and analyse data from companies and other sources for the preparation of internal credit research;
- analyse investment opportunities: prepare comprehensive credit proposals for submission to the Investment Committee and monitor the Credit Approval process;
- review credit documentation.
Monitor the Funds’ investments
- maintain updated financial models on portfolio investments; .
- make recommendations to the Fund Managers on trades and investments.
Support our Team and Customers
- provide support to clients and sales team by updating marketing material (pitchbook, presentation).
Structure new corporate debt transactions:
- analyse deal opportunities;
- prepare financial and operational models;
- review legal documentation: term sheet, facility and security documentations.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy or Management required,
- Strong credit analysis skills
- Knowledge of corporate finance and accounting is required
- Expertise in financial modelling
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert Excel skills (macros and VBA)