Analyst level - Operational Risk Management
- Competitive package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
Operational Risk - London, UK
- Assist with the development of operational risk policies and standards.
- Support key operational risk practices (e.g. Incident Management, Risk Control Self-Assessment, internal model development, reporting).
- Challenge the business in its assessment of operational risks and controls.(e.g. during RCSAs, Scenarios).
- Facilitate and develop the use of key indicators.
- Enhance the firm’s operational risk reporting processes / formats.
- Monitor and report the firm’s operational risk profile.
- Eventually, assist with the development of operational risk capital models.
- Provide training & support to staff on all operational risk matters.
- Deputise for the Head of Operational Risk as required.
Skills & Experience required
- BSc in Mathematics or related disciplines, such as Financial Engineering / Finance / Economics.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in financial services, ideally in Insurance or investment banking.
- At least a strong academic understanding of operational risk capital modelling.
- Ability to challenge stakeholders and colleagues.
- Ability to present considered views and findings.
- Advanced user of MS Excel (including the use of VBA).
- Demonstrable interest in computer programming, allowing for increasingly advanced analytics tools to be created and implemented. (Excel VBA, R, Matlab, Python, Java, C++).
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vennbridge is an employment agency in regards to this career opportunity.