Java, C++, Application architect Job description
- Lead the technology team in one or more specified projects within the service platform
- Migrate legacy components that are running on-premises to public cloud.
- Provide technical direction for the development led testing function and automation
- Containerize new applications and build/configure existing docker components.
- Support CI/CD work streams during system integration across multiple components using orchestration tools.
- Provide L3 support for the current live service and future enhancements during regular hours and be available on call as scheduled.
- Lend SME knowledge to internal teams and task forces.
- Keep program manager well informed of status to project manager .
- 8+ years of IT experience on server side development.
- Excellent Core Java with good understanding of multithreading, database access, performance tuning and design patterns.
- Experience in a diverse set of technologies including SQL, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, Junit, Mockito, Apache Spark, Storm and related technologies
- Practical experience in developing software products/solutions that are deployed on cloud (as PaaS,SaaS) using a client/server or peer-to-peer architectures is highly desirable
- Hands-on experience in working with container based service like Docker
- Possesses ability to incorporate audit, compliance and security requirements in to project deliverables by successfully employing tools available.
- Owned and delivered projects by setting and managing expectations with stakeholders using clear articulate concise written and verbal communication.
- Experienced in delegating tasks and overseeing deliverables provided by internal or external vendors.
- Hands-on working experience with messaging middleware IBM MQ or TIBCO EMS
- Familiarity with block chain concepts preferably hyperledger.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.