Application Support Analyst – Charles River – Asset Management
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Alexander Ash Consulting
- 20 mai 18 2018-05-20
Application Support Analyst – Charles River – Asset Management. A leading asset management firm are expanding the support capability for their Charles River systems function and have a fantastic opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to play a key role in systems support for the business.
As an Application Support Analyst you will possess deep Charles River Skills and the ability to investigate trading and systems issues raised by users, including determining resolutions and implementing fixes and workarounds as appropriate. You will also have significant exposure to the underlying investment processes and workflows.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Multiple years of experience supporting Charles River in financial services firms
- Strong application support and resolution skills
- Experience with CRD database schema, SQL and FIX
- Ideally experience with eFront, Horizon, Thinkfolio and/or Webfolio
- A robust understanding of investment processes and workflows
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £400-£500/day contract role based London initially for six months.