Application Support Analyst - Charles River - London
- GBP45000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Twenty Recruitment Group
- 09 janv. 18 2018-01-09
Application Support Analyst Investment Management London Up to £65,000
One of my clients is in the process of rebuilding his own team having recently been promoted so looking for a new permanent Application Support Analyst. This is with a very strong brand in the Asset Management world and is seen as a great place to work. They used to be the leading Fixed Income house before they started to expand into various other products types and have continued to grow since then. They have a great culture internally and a solid team for you to join.
What they are looking for is an experienced technical Application Support Analyst who can support all of their applications globally. You will be encouraged to promote continuous improvement of all systems and processes as well as supporting customisation of Charles River amongst other applications. They do yearly upgrades of many systems so lots to keep you busy as the team currently supports 18 different vendor applications internally.
This is a fantastic opportunity and I'm very keen to discuss with experienced Application Support Analysts. The client will consider someone who has worked in other environments out of Asset Management but you have to be familiar with and able to configure vendor applications. Additionally, you must have strong communication skills as you will be working with the Fund Managers directly.
- Good understanding of Asset Management applications - Charles River, ThinkFolio, Simcorp, Vermillion (or equivalents)
- Able to follow best practice for application issues such as ITIL
- Naturally seek out issues to stop application issues from arising and re-occurring
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to debug application code and data to find sources of issues
- Familiar working with Development to solve low level technical issues