- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 mars 19
Application Support, Trade Floor and Executive Support # 123140
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
This role is within the Group CTO, End User Services Division, specifically within the UK Client Support Services Team. End User Support Services (EUSS) is a global organisation, made of over 700 professionals. Client Support Services are the proximity based Level 2 desktop support team, providing customer focussed, responsive subject matter expertise across all banking divisions, from Executives, Global Markets Investment Banking, Wealth Management and Corporate Functions.
An Application Desktop Support Team Member is responsible for supporting London Campus users of which there are circa 6,000. This critical role is to provide technical expertise, training, support and career development, remote and localized technical fault resolution to users. Additionally the role is expected to be multi faceted, with project management of deployment of new products/software to clients through established product deployment processes.
About the role:
- Deskside and remote investigation, resolution and the escalating of all Incidents affecting the users' desktop.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve software issues including Market Data applications.
- Drive swift resolution for high impact incidents, assuming role of Impact or Major Incident Manager, or other roles if needed.
- Application SME and the point person for Global Proximity support to escalate issues to.
- Create training and train the trainer sessions to in order to get product awareness.
- Support all ITIL processes, in particular the Incident and Problem processes, creating and improving data driven analysis to implement continual improvement processes.
- Handle the maintenance and compliance of a fully controlled environment in accordance with Audit, SOX and MICOS standards.
- Limited weekend work supporting the London client base and regular weekend events.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Team leadership experience, with a demonstrated ability to motivate members of the Technical Support Team to deliver the best service possible and to build their interest in technology and how technology enables the business to function efficiently and effectively.
- You will have experience of working in a fast paced, pressurised IT support environment, working to tight SLAs and demanding customer expectations. Experience of working in financial institution, preferably Investment Bank or Wealth Manager, is desired, but not essential.
- Experience of supporting 'C' / Exec Level users and staff, with professionalism, confidence and excellent customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, customer orientation, self-motivation, and the ability to work and motivate a team are required.
- Able to work independently, with a track record of delivery on regional product deployment projects and manage time effectively. Eg desktop hardware refresh project, or major software/operating system deployments.
- Organised and structured approach to work prioritisation and experience of breaking down problems to deliver effective solutions.
- Positive attitude, ready to help all end-users with their issues.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Office products.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management processes and best practice (such as e.g. ITIL).
- Knowledge of Service Management tools (Service Now) and experience of generating effective service management reporting for the tracking and improvement of team's support services.
- We seek enthusiastic people who will contribute fresh perspectives to our business throughout their careers with us. And we offer premier career opportunities, ongoing training, nurturing and support, and excellent benefits. We genuinely value and respect the talent and hard work of our people.
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.