Applications Support - FX - eTrading
- Vice President
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 sept. 17
An exciting Front Office opportunity for to work with our market leading, world number 1, FX eTrading business.
The candidate will form part of a team providing support for JP Morgan’s FX electronic trading plant. The team are responsible for providing desk-side service to Sales and Trading business units. The ideal candidate possesses a deep technical understanding utilising such skill sets on a day-to-day basis in a hands-on manner. The team is global with a follow-the-sun approach and a requirement to provide weekend cover on a rota basis. This is a front-office facing role and necessarily requires flexibility.
- Establishes working relationships with
- Sales and Trading users and management in the region.
- Application Developers working across the eFX space.
- ETI – eTrading Infrastructure
- Candidate is expected to develop a deep subject matter experience of JP Morgan’s eFX plant in its entirety including both technical and business aspects.
- Able to work under pressure from a service-area with high expectations servicing high-expectation clients.
Incident and Problem Management
- Contributes in service improvement programmes with particular focus on prevention of recurrence in incident root cause.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves functional and technical problems and business critical incidents through research and analysis of trends, root causes, and business impact
- Develops and utilises appropriate tools to perform work
- Takes a lead on platform improvement initiatives – including Performance, Stability and Resiliency.
- Is responsible for tracking change requests and high severity incidents in accordance with defined service levels
- Proactively records and tracks actions from system incidents to ensure root cause remediation and recurrence prevention.
- High customer satisfaction scores
- Resolutions of incidents in a timely and effective manner
- Improvement of overall quality and level of service, maximising service availability levels
- Continuous increase in percentage of calls resolved by operate team
- Strong knowledge of cash and derivative products, ideally within FX
- Demonstrable experience of supporting a low-latency business
- Able to apply understanding of product set and trading to the role
- Strong understanding of investment banking business process
- Strong communications skills
- Perl / Unix / Unix scripting
- Experience of supporting external / internet facing applications.
- All round UNIX / Linux / Windows skills. Able to read and interpret / diagnose scripts in the event of failure.
- Experience of using databases such as Oracle / Sybase for queries.
- Python (Highly desirable)
- Exposure to 29West / Informatica ULLTRA low latency messaging
- Experience of using Corvil monitoring outputs
- Experience of configuration and usage of Geneos monitoring platform
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its J.P. Morgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.