Our client, boutique asset manager based in the City is looking for an Artworker to join their team.
- Working closely with an experienced Design professional and a junior member in a wider marketing team (3 in design, 10 in the marketing team) for a successful and boutique asset manager. (Fund/Investment Management)
- Support head of marketing
- Work closely with internal teams such as sales, marketing, legal, compliance and client teams.
- Ensure design consistency and brand standards throughout end to end experiences across all material and campaign deliverables including but not limited to collateral, advertising, presentations, digital assets and event material.
- Evolve the creative presentation of the firms’ marketing collateral and content to improve effectiveness campaigns and collateral
- Ensure all materials go through the Financial Promotions process and are fully compliant, therefore some financial services experience is very useful.
- Previous experience in artworking, type-setting, powerpoint, adobe, indesign, photoshop, illustrator and design marketing (ideally in asset management or financial services)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders.
- Friendly, consultative, able to prioritise and manage workload
Required technical/systems knowledge
Adobe, Microsoft 360, Turtl, Some Fund or broader Financial Services Experience
KW- Artworker, Brand Assets, Digital Assets Presentations, Events Marketing Executive