Asset Management Technology - IT Quality & Test Engineer
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 mai 19
Job Reference # 188173BR
You will be joining a small, focused, cross-functional team in London, working in an agile environment to deliver business-driven enhancements to UBS Asset Management's core equity front office platform, whilst additionally contributing to the emerging transformation of our front office technology stack.
We develop and maintain fully integrated global solutions supporting investment workflows from idea generation through to portfolio modeling, construction and optimization. The team enjoys considerable support from users across the Active Equities, Systematic and Indexed investment areas.
The application is currently tested manually but you will need demonstrable expertise in automation to create a framework and build up the automation scripts and be open to adopting in support of our transformation aspirations.
• Strong experience (4/5 years) in test automation tools (e.g. UFT, TestComplete etc.)
• good understanding of test automation concepts and patterns
• practical experience with continuous integration and delivery with TeamCity or similar tools
• excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
• good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and tools (Jira, Confluence etc.)
• strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS databases
• experience in Scrum / Agile methodology
• Financial services experience is a plus
• Experience in C# programming language is a plus
• Understanding of non-functional testing like failover, resilience, load testing is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.